Monday, February 16, 2009

3 years




The 18th is our 3 year anniversary. I cant believe it. so we tend to skip valentines day and just focus on our anniversary. Although brad cheated this year and got me a v-day card. I love our wedding pictures because we were freaking HOT and so happy. And now i think how we had no idea what would lay instore for us. it is hard to remember life before Hunter. What did we do? How boring our lives must have been. And here we are 3 years later, both of us graduating this year and baby #2 on her way in 9 weeks. We have definately grown closer these last 3 years. Bradley is my best friend and i love him so much. he makes me laugh so hard and he isnt even trying to. yes we are completely opposite, but because we are we balance eachother out. I tell you there is nothing as wonderful and attractive as watching the man you love become a daddy, and brad is the best daddy. he is also a great husband and is always trying to improve himself and is such an example to me. he is a worthy priesthood holder and that means so much to me. i LOVE him and i am so grateful that i married him!

So, the 18th is our aniversary.We have been married for 3 years. I know that alot of people reading this might not think that 3 years is a long time, due to the fact that they have been married longer, but it is a big deal to me. It means that I have had 3 wonderful years of life that I would have never known if I hadn't taken Ally fishing that beautiful saturday morning of June 18th 2005. While I do agree that we are pretty opposite on alot of things, I don't call it balancing out. I call it improving one anothers weak areas. For example, Ally has helped me improve my patience, love, parenting skills, and esspecialy my bad Idaho grammer and lack of culture. There is a cheesy line form a movie that actually makes a lot of sense to me. Love is not a feeling, it is an ability. Ally has helped me realize that When you love someone you don't just tell them, you show them. Ally has really showed me what love is these past three years and I hope that I can do better at showing my love for her.

6 comments:

Celeste Adams said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are totally meant for each other. I do agree in some things you are total opposites but it does compliment each other. Congrats!

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! WOW 3 years??? Thats awesome. I was just thinking how Dave and I will be 4 years this year. Crazy how fast time goes and how even though it wasn't too long ago you can't remember life before the other, or your babies. Hope you have a great anniversary! Love you guys.

The Pascoe Family said...

Happy Anniversary. That was so cute, especially where Brad posted his thoughts. Brad is a great guy and I am so glad that you two met. You are awesome for each other. Love the pictures :)

Martha said...

Happy anniversary and I'm so sorry about all the health issues lately. I don't know who I feel worse for: Brad with kidney stones or Ally with back labor pains. I wish I were close enough to help out!

buffymom 3 said...

Happy Anniversary. What I remember about your wedding was how COLD we were and how sickie my kids were. I also remember how much you were and still are, exponentially more. I liked how you each posted what being married these past 3 years has meant to you. 3 years down, eternity to go! Isn't it fun! Love you, sister and brother and nephew.

Cuddly Bums Diapers said...

That was so sweet. Happy Anniversary! It's a little late now but, oh well!