Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back in Africa

Mom and Dad flew back to africa yesterday. Before they left they stayed the weekend with us and i am so glad that they came. hunter definately knows and loves them. He follows Papa everywhere and when they would leave the room he would have to know where they were, "papa?" "mimi?" So we have the web cams all set up and this time around we will be able to see them when we call eachother. This mission is only 18 months rather than their 2 year one they just did. But still its long for me. But i know it will fly by, heck i'll have two kiddos to keep me busy. When they get home we will be getting ready to head off to grad school.
i am glad that they were able to come and visit and that we got to spend good quality time, even if we didnt get dresses,mom!
Tribute to brad who has to deal with a woman who has lost her mother again to africa. he has been so patient, loving and wonderful with me when i just break down and cry. Sunday he just held me and let me cry. What a wonderful man i married.

We love you Grammy and Papa!!!

2 comments:

The Gotch Family said...

I can't believe you only have 58 days to go until baby girl arrives! I am excited to see Hunter's reaction. He will be such a good brother, he is always checking out all the babies.

The Burila Bunch said...

Ally-- I tagged you on my blog. I hope in your busy schedule you might do the tag. I hope you a feeling good. These are the hardest months to get through. And with school you are a super Woman!!!

Samantha