4 weeks left and then i will finally have my BACHELOR'S degree! it will only have taken 7 years, a mission, getting married and nearly 2 kids later to do it! I can see the light at the end of this tunnel!
go ally, go! you can do it! i was thinking of you the other day. i am raising my daughter to have fine taste in movies. are you curious as to how i know that? she has requested Pride and Prejudice twice now. And she's a fan of Sense and Sensibility. it's a quality i rejoice in, and boast to jake about! love ya!!
Oh my gosh Auntie!!! I'm so proud of you and my mother both. I was talking to my mom, and all three of us are graduating this year! Only i'm graduating 8th grade not college, so i still got awhile to go...haha
6 comments:
Congrats :)
I applaud you for sticking to it through: 7 years, a mission, getting married, and two kids. That’s a great accomplishment.
YEA!!!! GO Ally!!!
YAY for yoU! Way to go Ally!!
go ally, go! you can do it! i was thinking of you the other day. i am raising my daughter to have fine taste in movies. are you curious as to how i know that? she has requested Pride and Prejudice twice now. And she's a fan of Sense and Sensibility. it's a quality i rejoice in, and boast to jake about! love ya!!
You go girl! You can do it! SO excited to be with you at the end of April!
Oh my gosh Auntie!!! I'm so proud of you and my mother both. I was talking to my mom, and all three of us are graduating this year! Only i'm graduating 8th grade not college, so i still got awhile to go...haha
Post a Comment