Monday, January 12, 2009

AHHHHH

So let's see. After seeing Tanya and Berret at the hospital i couldnt even make it out of the hospital without having to go to the bathroom. SO we find one and i totally drop our camera in the toilet!!! so there will be no pictures on the blog for sometime, which is LAME i know.

School started last wednesday and i havent even been going for a week yet and already my brain is fried. i take Hunter to this babysitter at one time and then to another etc etc. But i am so thankful for those who are watching him. Hunter is very happy when he is there, at all places. So today i am running out the door to make it to the babysitter and class on time. I am late to class and it was VERY overwhelming. it is the toddler lab, where i am a teacher in the toddler preschool. lots of work. And right after that i have another class. i walk out of my class listening to a message froom brad, "uh honey i dont know if you meant to, but you left the stove on and whatever was in it totally burned and our house smells like smoke" here i was, trying to be good and put the pot on with everything in it so brad would just have to start it up while i was in class. i guess i turned it on and left it on!! so i drive into the garage and it reaks!! our house reaks therefore we reak. i had so much time to say hello to my boys, grab something to eat and then it was off to class again from 5:30-6:30. i totally stunk and was self conscious about it. I fear for what i subconsciously do next. I have locked the keys in the car many times before in circumatances like this. that wont happen though because we have a spare key hidden for when i DO do that.

I know i am overwhelmed right now, but i also know my classes will be very beneficial. I will be a pro at assessments, lesson plans, have the developmental checklist memorized etc. all things a mother, aunt anyone with children should know. so if i can survive without burning the house down, the classes will be beneficial. the last months of pregnancy will fly by anyway.

3 comments:

kmb said...

Sorry about the camera! That seriously sucks. Did you know that camcorder mom and dad gave to both of us takes pictures too? Maybe you can use that instead.....

Erin said...

Sounds like a fun and crazy life. Its so great that you are at college, its wonderful to keep learning. I tried microwaving a potato, instead of baking it in the oven. I did it too long, and turned the house into a smoke pit. I understand!:) Keep doing awesome, you're a fabulous mom, and don't ever stop praying.

April and JJ said...

I'm glad you didn't burn your house down! I think that may be the only way your day would have been any worse! Sorry to hear about your cam, that stinks. I was playing guitar hero w/ my husband and Livin on a Prayer came on and I totally thought of you and Maggie! Ha ha! Hunter's way cute!