Thursday, January 15, 2009

Freeze dance




This is a video from new year's eve, the kiddos were playing freeze dance. it was while he was dancing that he started JUMPING!! So now he can jump with both feet getting off the ground. I love watching all the kiddos dance. I wish i had a clip of Chase doing his robot, it is too funny. Notice Jerica in her beautiful dress. Too fun!

1 comment:

Erin said...

This is too cute. Are you kidding? You're due in 3 months? That's great, what are you having? So far, its been not too hard. Today, Ethan is a little more fussy when I'm nursing. As soon as I got done with Kevin, I wrapped him up, put him down and spent time with Ethan. I read that the older child remembers, the baby won't. So you learn to balance your attention between the two. Whew! I'm still learning, but its only been a week.