Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A different kind of cleanse

Tomorrow I get my "medical precedure" done and so today is the day I have to drink awful, horrible drink. I am shuddering now as I can still taste it in my mouth!! So my alarm goes off at 8 (kids didnt wake up until 9!!) and I get things ready to drink the drink. It took me an hour to gag the stuff down!!

So I expect the aftermath of the drink to begin eventually. Beth is coming to get the kiddos in 30 minutes or so to get them out of the house and I can uh..rest? Thank you Beth!! You are really helping me out!

Tomorrow we go to the hospital at 7 am and Bethany will be here with the kiddos and then Brad doesnt have to leave for work until 1:30. I am expecting to be in and out of sleep tomorrow. I dont think I will get much sleep tonight as I have to take more of the drink tonight (GAG!!!)

Well. Enjoy your day, I know I wont be. =P

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Every time I see "Bibopsy" on my blog roll it makes me smile!