Remember on My Big Fat Greek Wedding when the aunt talks about the lump in her neck and she had to get a "bibopsy" and it was her twin?!? ANyway, as a result of that I can never say Biopsy, I always say bibopsy.
So today was my procedure and it took them 20 minutes to find my vein!! The anesthesiologist had to do it and he couldnt find it either and they ended up doing it in the middle of my arm. The stuff kicked in fast and I was OUT!!
The did find something and it is being bibopsied and we should hear back next week. The dr. did say that it is NOT the reason I am anemic. So we we will see what the next step is.
I thought I was doing really good and then totally crashed and took a 3 hour nap this afternoon. My parents came and brought their new adorable, calm puppy and the kids could care less that I was not around. Thank you mom and dad for coming and thank you Bethany for being here early this morning while we were at the hospital.
Now to look forward to vacation this weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment