Monday, March 14, 2011

New milestone






For some it is buying a car, house or even moving to a house from an apartment. For us it is buying bunkbeds for our kiddos. Which also involves moving Gookie to a big girl bed for the first time.

So Saturday was a LONG day and we found the bunkbeds and got them and then went and got them sheets, then went grocey shopping etc. I think each one of us had a meltdown that day. It was long and there were moments of being tired and hungry. I have been getting tired alot lately and nothing I do recharges my battery. So we came home and Brad wanted to put the beds up that night. It was a LOONG process and Hunter was so excited that he stayed up until they were done, but he loved it.

The next night he actually fell asleep on the floor!

Tonight he eventually fell asleep and I waited for a while after he was out and put Gookie in her bed just now. I cant hear her but I dont want to check on her incase she is falling asleep.

But this is a milestone for us!! I feel old, I feel like my kids are old. I am blessed with the two I have and love them more than anything. No matter how old they are, they will always be my babies!!

3 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

How exciting!

The Liljenquist Family said...

Yay for bunkbeds! Kennon would LOVE the Thomas sheets Hunter has! Sorry she puked last night, that's never fun!

Erin said...

You are the best mom ever. Thanks for the pics. We'll be doing bunk beds soon for the boys. It looks fun:)