Brad and I just finished this. It is wonderful. I am asking you to watch it and you will be touched and walk away feeling uplifted. Better than ANYTHING on your tv right now. I promise.
This seriously is so good. It made me cry. It's inspiring the way these people have reached out and touched the lives of others that so many people had given up on. It makes you think that simple things you do with your life can change others...can make them happier. Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
2 comments:
This seriously is so good. It made me cry. It's inspiring the way these people have reached out and touched the lives of others that so many people had given up on. It makes you think that simple things you do with your life can change others...can make them happier. Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Wow! That was beautiful.
Post a Comment