Tuesday, July 6, 2010

This and That

So my parents came up from Utah on friday afternoon while I was with my mother in law and sister in law watching ECLIPSE!!!! It was a good time together and a tradition for us to see the last two twilight movies together.

Saturday Bradley had to work and I went with my parents to Driggs and they signed their lease!! They move in september and will oficially be IDAHOANS!!!! I am still in shock. Saturday evening we went to Idaho Falls for the fireworks. We had to leave 10 minutes into the fireworks to make it back home in time for Brad to work at midnight.

Sunday my parents went to church in Driggs, well actually Tetonia, to get the feel of their new ward. They really liked it. Brad came home and 8 am and slept for a few hours and then we got to go to church together because he wasnt working!!!!! YAY!!! WHen we got home we had bbqed ribs, corn on the cob, fruit salad and yummy pie for dessert. Then Brad took a nap before his next graveyard shift and my parents, kiddos and I took a drive. We were going to do sparklers with the kiddos but Hunter was WAY tired and had a meltdown and didnt obey and his consequence was going to bed instead of sparklers.

At some point in the day I really lifted the stroller wrong and hurt my back. Monday I was down and out all day!! No fun and I hate being out of comission as a mom. But Bradley totally helped out and saved the day. He is an amazing husband and Daddy.

Mom and Dad left monday morning to go and contine to visit with my brothers in Utah. They are also going to a cousin's wedding on friday. They come back here on Monday and the kiddos and I drive with them to California next tuesday!!!! Hunter can FINALLY go to the beach after months of asking to go!!

Today Gookie had a dr's appointment. She finally got her immunizations including the last dose of pertussis!! She wasnt able to get these shots when she turned one because she had a fever from the UTI. She had 5 shots today!!! She was supposed to get the MMR on top of them all and opted out on that one until the next time. My kiddos' bodies really react to the shots and i just think that 6 shots, the MMR being one of them is alot for their little bodies at ONCE. I do believe in immunizations, i just know how my kiddos' react and wait for the MMR on its own.
ANYWAY, my main concern is Gookie's feet. She is ALWAYS on her tip toes and so pidgeoned toed. She isnt walking yet and I am concerned that this may be a part of the reason why. The pediatrician checked her out and she has an appointment on monday with the pediatrist and he will further examine her. If there are exercises or anything I can do, I would like to know.

Tonight there was a bridal shower in the family and it was fun to get together. luckily Brad wasnt working and he watched the kiddos at his parents' house. It was nice to get together and be able to talk and laugh. My back felt a bit better today but I could totally feel the pain after liftint kiddos, doing laundry etc. Hurray for ibprofen!

Tomorrow I hope that we can go to the spray park or something fun!!

No comments: