Celeste has a pool! I dont know how we would have surived with out it, our poor Idaho bodies were melting!!
I had worked a little bit with Hunter without floaties to kick and use his arms. But Hunter has no fear and i just kept the floaties on him. One day I was upstairs and my mom came and got me saying Hunter had been in the pool. Somehow he got outside and fell in!!!!! It is a miracle he made it out. I asked him how he got out and he said "the ghost!" and that he kicked and kicked and climbed out. I really hung on to him that day, so grateful that I was still able to as he very well could have died. We were all door natzi's after that. The door was always locked and someone was always by it! Hunter did want to still go swimming and he did, as well as everyone else.
Here is the cousin count. 12 cousins there with 15 missing from this time around. it was SO MUCH FUN!!
2 comments:
So glad he was ok. Ethan did that a few times during lessons. Had to keep a close eye on him. The 'ghost' sure did help him:)
So glad that you document all of these things! TOO fun!
Post a Comment