Saturday, July 10, 2010

A FUN DAY!

This morning we went to a cousins sealing in the Idaho falls temple. Such a good reminder of the promises we make to our spouse and the blessing it is to truly be sealed to eachother. Our love does not end with death. We will all live again and have our loved ones with us forever, so long as we live here on earth, keeping the commandments and living worthily to return to live in the presence of God and our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Then we came home and it was HOT!!! We do not have AC. That might answer a previous comment asking why my kiddos are always in their chonies! So we went as a family to the spray park!! My kiddos LOVE the water!






Our park has a carosel too. And Hunter got to ride the horses.




Then we came home and took great naps!! There was also a LONG thunder/rain storm. It was great.

Then we went to the wedding reception. It was the most beautiful landscaped home!











I love this picture of the cousins!


Then on the drive home we stopped by the Rexburg temple and I took some pictures. GORGEOuS!



And we finally made it home. I went to the grocery store while Brad had the kiddos. One of the things about a majority mormon community is EVERYONE was at the store getting stuff for sunday dinner. The store was a madhouse! I finally made it home and my benadryl has kicked in but I am waiting until Brad leaves for work. Poor man has a graveyard shift tonight and didnt take a nap at all today. I tried to get him too but he just wasnt tired. He sure will be tomorrow!!

Tomorrow is church, hurray! And then we have friends coming over for a BBQ!!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Such cute pictures. Glad you were able to enjoy the weather!

Miriam Lusk said...

yay for summer! Adney was freaking out as he looked at the pictures with me- He loves Hunter! We need to get together and play soon ;)

Erin said...

Gorgeous pics, especially the temple! You are one busy, fun loving mama:D