The kiddos and I drove out with my parents to spend time with the California clan and I watched my sister's kiddos while she was at girl's camp.
This is where I grew up and have great memories from there. But when I go back now, that's all I have. Memories. Nothing is the same. It's kind of weird. 10 years ago is when we moved from there. And so much happened after moving. And it's even harder to grasp around the concept that I am 10 years older!! And babies that i knew are all old, which means I am old!! Time is just crazy!! Some times I still really feel like I am 17 still and this was a wake up call. Time keeps going and there are always changes.
We made it home safe and sound. The kiddos had fevers while we were traveling and are still recovering. The sink was plugged and we had sewer water in the sink when we got home. Today I am waiting for the plumber and blogging while I wait.
We had a great time and it is always fun to be with family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment