Our internet has been down and i have not had a chance to update until now. i am in bed and hunter and brad are in the front room playing. I love to hear those two play. HUnter loves his daddy, and he should. brad is the best daddy.
My parents are coming home November 21!! i am so excited to have thanksgiving and christmas with them! I am so excited for hunter to actually see them and be held by them. we talk on skype to them and i think hunter really believes that grammie is a computer. he will know soon enough.
6 comments:
It is great to have family around! You are truely blessed to live so close to family now. We won't get to see any of our family for Thanksgiving OR Christmas! Take advantage of there love and support, they aren't always around.
It is great to have family around! You are truely blessed to live so close to family now. We won't get to see any of our family for Thanksgiving OR Christmas! Take advantage of there love and support, they aren't always around.
Ally I didn't know that you are having another baby!!! When are you due? How far along are you? I am so excited for you and Brad. Congratulations!!! Sandy
Ally I didn't know that you are having another baby!!! When are you due? How far along are you? I am so excited for you and Brad. Congratulations!!! Sandy
Ally- I didn't know you were expecting now, congrats!! :)
Hunter is ADORABLE! I want to eat his face off.
Yay for mom & dad coming home!
Ally, I think Michaela thinks Grammie and Papa are the computer too! I can't wait to see them soon too. Love you, buff
Post a Comment