Saturday, September 27, 2008

Birthday





Tomorrow is my brithday and i will be old. So we did something today. I was able to sleep in, which was wonderful. And i wanted to spend time together as a family, outside. So we went and got sandwhiche and had a picnic at smith park. The weather was perfect! hunter was so happy to get outof the house. he ran around and we played on the playground. it was perfect. thank you brad. Then i had to go to work. It was nice to spend time as a family, outside and especially to feel decent!
Here are pictures of Hunter Boy. he is getting older and cuter. he is so much fun.

thank you to tanya who redid our background and made it cute.

7 comments:

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Happy Birthday Ally! Old???? What are you 25? Hope those pills are working for you.

Carly said...

your blog does look cute! and i can't believe how big hunter boy is!!

Martha said...

Happy Birthday Ally! I actually remembered without your blog post about it--that's why I came to your blog. I'm glad you had fun celebrating yesterday. And congrats on being pregnant! (I'm a little slow checking your blog.) I'm sorry you've felt so sick. Maybe it's a girl if you're so much sicker this time. I'm excited for you! By the way, I saw Nina in the temple the other day. (She didn't really remember me until I told her who I am.)

buffymom 3 said...

sister--i harldy recognized hunter! I can't believe how big he is! I can still remember the day you were born. Mom and Dad were making grape juice and going on walks together. I was hoping we wouldn't have to go to school because we knew you were going to born today. We still went to school. Then the phone rang for the teacher and she whispered in my ear that you born!!! A little sister! Just what I'd always wanted. I was so excited, I stood up and shouted in class--very uncharacteristic of me in an academic setting--but I didn't care! You had come! And I've been happy ever since. Love you and hope you feel that pregnancy is duable. Buff

Celeste said...

I can't believe how big Hunter Boy is! I showed Maren and Chase your pictures and Maren asked, "how old is he?" I told her almost 18 months and she went running into Hollie yelling, "Hollie, Hunter is sooo old!"
He looks like a little boy now! he is soooo blonde too! Love you tons!

Katie said...

Happy birthday! Hunter is getting so BIG!!

Kakie said...

Happy B-day allybab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!