My sister in law Jaimi has saved my life!! she had some of those pills left over from when she was pregnant with Olivia, and she offered them to me!! She is the best drug dealer!!! Brad will hopefully get them today from Nick. Thank you Jaimi!!! Now i can live!
4 comments:
You're welcome Ally! I know how miserable it is to throw up all day everyday and its too hard when you already have one to take care of. Use them sparingly they go fast otherwise.
She was really glad to help you with those. I have always wondered where she has been getting all her shopping money. She must have a lot of clients. By the way no big deal or anything but her name is spelled Jaime not jaimi. You were closer than most get.
This is Dave by the way
Oh Ally, I'm so sorry. I hope this passes fast!! I wish I could be there to help with Hunter. Sounds like you've got some help near you though. Love ya!
I love your new background and picture of you and brad with Hunter. Does he realize how blessed he is to have you two as parents? Hope you're beginning to feel a little better.
Buff
Post a Comment