Wednesday, September 24, 2008



These last couple of days i have either been on the couch or near the toilet. Sometimes i dont make it to the toilet and brad finally made me carry a pot everwhere. I have been so sick. i am WAY sicker than i was with Hunter. we had our first doctor's appointment on saturday and it was wonderful to see our baby and to see the fast beating heart. This baby has the same due date as Hunter did, April 25. Hunter was induced on the 28th, so we'll see what this baby does. I am hoping my water will break as i get my diploma!

So poor hunter is watching more tv ever in his life now, as i am just laying around. i have not been well since saturday. today has been the first time in a long time where i feel halfway decent. i still cant wait for naptime! then it is off to work, ew! just thinking about the smells there makes me gag! I am so glad that brad gave me a blessing when i first starting getting sick.

Thank you to tanya who took hunter yesterday so i could rest. As i said i have been sick. i havent kept anything down since saturday night. i went to the dr yesterday because they wanted to check on me. everything is fine and they gave me the meds for chemo patients. Yeah, it was $300!!!! so i didnt get it. we'll see how i do today.

4 comments:

Carly said...

Alli- so funny i just posted a toilet on my blog, too. BUT I'm not preggo- i don't think!!! :)

Hope you feel better soon!

Samantha said...

Ally,
I'm so sorry that you have been so sick. I hope is gets better soon! We need to get together. Thanks for calling on my birthday. It meant alot to me that you remembered. I'm always the worst about that. Let me know if I can help you with anything! Love you!

The Burila Bunch said...

I am so sorry that you are sick. If you stay sick, get the meds so you don't have a bigger hospital bill, for IV's and stuff. Try a soda for anti-nausa??? I hope you will find something tha works, so you can enjoy being pregnant!! Samantha

Valerie said...

Sorry you're so sick. That's no fun at all. Hmm, girl maybe?