Last weekend was the famiy reunion at Downata Hot springs. this was my first time ever being there. the weather was perfect! the higlights for me were; 4 wheeler rides with me, brad and hunter. i love doing that! Hunter discovered sand while everyone was playing volleyball. He loved the sensory play in the sand. i loved watching him explore and discover as he rolled in the sand, put his face in it, i dont know why, but thats what he liked to do. GOOD! we are ready for Santa Cruz next year!!! its all in preperation for the beach. well, i like to think so anyway.
3 comments:
wow! hunter is looking so grown up...especially since that sand looks like facial hair. we've missed you guys, we have been gone forever it seems...
Hey guys, it sounds like everyone is doing well. I am glad Hunter is doing good. Being sick is no fun especially for parents. I just thought I would check out your blog and update myself. I am on a family practice rotation and so I am home a lot earlier than I usually have been. I miss you guys a ton and hope everything is good. Give Hunter loves from his uncle Steve.
LOVE IT!!!! He is sooo cute!
Post a Comment