Friday, August 8, 2008

yo gabba gabba

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9PqjMSNfkU

The video above is a song from the only show Hunter watches. he LOVES it and really it teaches great things. I only let him watch it once a week though because he is a very active boy who loves to explore and play, but when he watches this he totally zones out which is kind of scary to see the difference that tv makes. SO when i do let him watch we log on to nick jr and i will dance and sing with him so that atleast it is interactive.

last night hunter woke up with a fever and he was cranky all day. poor little miserable boy. i put him to bed at 9:30 and he woke up an hour later just screaming and inconsolable. So my desperation led to me turning on the laptop, placing it on our bed and as soon as hunter saw what was going on he stopped crying. thank you to nickjr.com for having the yo gabba gabba show on!! so hunter was in the middle of us sitting right up watching this show while brad was actually trying to sleep and complaining how annoying it was. Why hunter loves it i don't know. maybe the singing and dancing! so i let him watch it for 45 minutes, i knew he was soo tired and then i put him back in his crib and let him cry himself to sleep. Atleast he wasnt screaming like before! you have got to watch the video! let me know if you love it or hate it. i love it, brad hates it! copy and paste it to let it take you there

2 comments:

The Liljenquist Family said...

Okay, so Yo Gabba Gabba is a show that Sophie is not allowed to watch. I even wrote down for my mother-in-law "no Yo Gabba Gabba." I haven't watched an episode, but I can't stand the commercials and the songs that come on on Noggin. They totally get stuck in my head. But if it makes Hunter happy and doesn't drive you crazy, power to ya! Love you and I will see you in a week or so! Whoopi!!!

Katie said...

I'm sorry, I loved this! Apparently I don't have this chanel because I've never seen it but I'm letting my kids watch this on youtube because I believe they will eat their veggies after this. You can't leave them out from the party! I LOVE IT! :D