Tuesday, August 5, 2008

tagged again, (scroll down to see the others)

What was I doing~-10 years ago: i was 15 and probably at girls camp. I loved girls camp and made so many good close reltionships as well as strengthened my testimony. i was living in Manteca California, woot woot.

5 years ago: 20, going to be 21 in september. This is when i knew i was supposed to go on a mission and i knew i was supposed to go home ASAP. so i packed everything up from school and left for McCook Nebraska (no woot woot). SO i was in nebrasky with my parents, and no social life. But this is when i really bonded with momma and pappy. Momma and i would stay up late to watch reruns of America's Funniest Videos and we would laugh so hard. Sidenote, when i watch it with brad now, i am the only one laughing.

5 months ago: March... Trying to get Hunter ready to walk and i was in school.

5 things on my to do list for today:
1- Fold laundry
2- water lawn
3-buy new sprinkler
4- read to hunter
5- Huggle snuggle with brad and hunter

5 snacks I enjoy:
1-raspberries and vanilla icecream
2- apples & PB
3- life cereal
4- chips
5- fruit snacks

5 things I would do if I was suddenly a billionare
1- Pay off school
2- Buy back my Gramma's house in Santa Cruz and remodel it to exactly to how i remember it.
3- Buy a subaru Tribeca
4- buy my parents a home
5- buy land

5 of my bad habits:
1- Stay up late
2- Eating unhealthy
3- Not doing dishes
4- not emailing back
5- gambling and drugs (JUST KIDDING!)

5 places I have lived:
1- Sunnyside Washington
2-Manteca California
3- Vancouver Washington
4- McCook Nebraska
5- Rexburg!!

5 jobs I have had:
1- Lifeguard
2- Swim Teacher
3- Receoptionist
4- Caterer
5- Journeys!!

5 things you don't know about me:
1- i want to be in a cage in the ocean with sharks
2- if when we laughed we went up on the roof like on mary poppins, i would be living on the ceiling!
3- i think brad is sexiest when he is silly
4- i have always wanted to take singing lessons
5- i have always wanted twins


I TAG: celeste, maggie, sam, tanya, kaitlyn, hollie

2 comments:

The Liljenquist Family said...

As I am anxiously awaiting to see you!

The Burila Bunch said...

Did you tag me or do you know another Sam? Just checking. I love to see your family news. We love ya. Go Baby Hunter!!!