
I finished the last book to the Twilight series. It was better than i thought it would be. these books are a fun read, but i wouldnt call them "great" or the best ever like my 14 year old niece would. But they are entertaining and i love to have a good book to read. it boggles brad how i can read a book in 1-2 days. isnt that the point? now i am lost without a good book to read. any suggestions? if you have read this, what did you think? or of any of the twilight books?
3 comments:
Glad it was better than you thought it would be! I definitely recommend the Host. It is the type that you can't put down (after about ch. 13 anyways...).
Ally, have you read any of Maeve Benchy's books or Barbara Kingsolver? How about Memoirs of a Geisha or my ALL TIME favorite, a Girl Named Zippy (that is a funny one). I am reading a good one called Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos. I have also read two books by Virginia Ellis that were sweet.
I love the Twilight books because they are non thinkers, just fluff and fantasy and everyone needs that every so often!
Hey Ally! Hope you're feeling better. I am right with you on the Twilight books. Entertaining, but not great literature. I would recommend The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo. (That spelling may be a bit off) It's fabulous (in my top 5 favorite books). Good luck with your hunt for a good book!
Rachel
Post a Comment