I have been feeling so lame because I cant do anything without getting lightheaded and the room spinning. So yesterday I was determined to try and be "normal". It really get's to me that I cant do ANYTHING. So i woke up and cleaned the kiddos' room and it totally wiped me out. As I was getting Gookie out of the bath and walking down the hall I guess I passed out with her in my arms Brad said. I took a 3 hour nap, totally just crashed and was wiped out. My dear friend Bethany came by to give me some papers from work and she took the kiddos for nearly 3 hours. I didnt get a call from my dr's office about the iron infusion so we are still waiting to hear about that.
In the meantime my dr. gave me a prescription that is supposed to stop the dizziness. Today is the third day I have taken it and the first day in a week where I feel like a human being again!! I went to the bank, winco and target and we are home now and i can feel my body crashing, but not nearly as bad as yesterday. I am so realieved and feel like I can atleast function again!!
Thank you for the prayers, even if I havent heard from insurance yet, I feel so lifted and better today.
2 comments:
I'm praying for you. It's ok to feel frustrated, as I'm sure you have felt on some days. What a lame trial, but a humbling experience! Love you!
I'm so glad things are looking up a little for you! You're in my prayers. Love!!
Katie
Post a Comment