So yeah, I haven't gotten around to going private yet. But here is what has been going on...
Brad finished working his graveyard shift, he had 7 days of them! And now he is on day 4 of 5 days off. For Mother's Day I got a new phone and we made our first major purchase as a married couple, we bought a new huge sectional couch!! It is so comfy and I am OCD when it comes to dirty feet and food around it. I plan to make pillows (I already have the fabric) and I want to re-decorate. We hope we can put in new nice tile and carpet and it would be like a completely different place!
Last week we had some beutiful days and we took advantage of them for sure! I am glad because this week our hi's are back in the 50's! BOO!!
We are praying that our insurance will re evaluate my case so I can get an iron infusion. They said no and last week I passed out 3 times, I am always tired and feel lightheaded and dizzy. It is no way to live life! I went back to the dr. Friday and he personally called and talked to my insurance right then and there. He wrote and faxed them a letter even!! They said we should know on Friday. We pray I can get it!! My body just does NOT store iron and he said I am probably getting 1% of iron supplements. I am a freak of nature I suppose. But it does explain my migraines!
Well I am waiting to go to work while Gookie is in bed and Hunter is watching Zaboomafoo and Brad is asleep on the couch. I got to sleep in this morning until 10 Am!! And yet I am still tired. I took a 4 hour nap yesterday and was still tired. And No, I am not pregnant, just severely anemic and living on dr. Pepper, trying to get some "pep" to go to work. Oh... i'm hillarious!
3 comments:
Ally you should read Eat to Live by Dr Fuhrman he talks about symptoms like yours- good luck!!
tanyagarlick@hotmail.com
I hope your insurance realizes they are being stupid so you can get the care you need.
I don't know how you do it Ally! I hoe you get your iron. GL!
Post a Comment