Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Grammie and Papa's place

Today was Brad's last day off and after sleeping away the morning, and then going through boxes to get stuff ready for the dump, we went to Grammie and Papa's again. I took pictures so siblings can see how great this place is. The iceing on the cake is knowing that mom and dad have places to put their things!! The milkcan they nearly got divorced over, mom's jar of buttons from her grandpa's place in morro bay, Gramma's organ etc. I am also hoping it will entice you to come and visit!!
Notice Mom's button jar!


Kitchen





Main room





Outside on the back deck




Hunter has now had 3 baths in Grammie and Papa's HUGE tub!





One of the upstairs bedrooms


2 comments:

buffymom 3 said...

So Gorgeous! We're counting down the days until next July...SUMMER, SUMMER, SUMMER, SUMMER...It looks like it could be a bed and breakfast. Fun to see all their stuff out. Beautiful!

Maggie said...

Oh my gosh! That is a beautiful home! All of that natural light and the yellow is so warm and inviting, I want to sit there right now! I'll bet Grammie and Papa LOVE it!