I am so proud of my husband. He met a lady at his internship who is here in rexburg with a hurt back and her parents are on their way to pick her up. She doesnt have a car, home and has been working in yellowstone. SO she went from the hospital where brad met her, and is now in a hotel waiting for her parents to pick her up tomorrow. So brad volunteered us to bring her a real meal tonight. Brad took it over and she was so appreciative. He also brought a Book of Mormon and a pass along card. He said she was excited to read it. Brad has planted that seed and took advantage of a missionary oppurtunity. And that just shows that kind of man bradley is. He always thinks of others and of missionary oppurtunities. What an example he is to our family. I am so proud of him.
It was rainy monday and tuesday so yesterday Hunter needed OUT! we went to the park or the "WEEEE" as he calls it. We were there as long as brooke could stand it. Both kids were hungry so we went to McDonalds and got Hunter a happy meal and then we took a great nap afterwards!! Brooke has been smiling for a couple weeks now and these last couple of days i have finally gotten some pictures. So enjoy the pictures of the smiles and Hunter's unibrow of pudding.
1 comment:
Brooke's pictures just make me smile!!!! I can't help but smile when I look at those!
Post a Comment