Brooke has been sleeping great!! she is doing 6 hour stretches and saturday night did an 8 hour stretch!! She wakes up so happy and smiley as a result of it! this morning she and i woke up at 9 (hunter was still asleep!) and we had some one on one time. She was smiling HUGE so i grabbed the camera. i love how she cant smile and keep her eyes open at the same time. Later today she was trying soo hard to talk and she got some coos out for Daddy. So much fun! p.s. making fun of my baby talk is NOT allowed!
5 comments:
You've got a couple of super cute kids there. I really want to pinch Brooke's cheeks.
I cant wait for you to come to cali!!! You better give me a call so we can get together! 209-629-4053 is my numba! =) Love you!
So cute! i'm so glad we will be syberspace friends even when i move! :)
Hey Ally! I'm just catching up on your blog and am wondering what Gripe Water is. We are having the same problem with Emily--she fusses if we put her down so Adam stays up with her after she eats to get her down. So what is this magic stuff and where do I get it?!!
oh she's so cute! We need to get together! Neil keeps wanting to call Brad to get some halo going...but he keeps wussing out cause "brad is the one that should call...he's not going to invite himsef". Just letting you know.:)
Post a Comment