Monday, June 29, 2009

Highly Recommend



So i LOVE to read and that is what vacation is about to me. And i HIGHLY recommend this book AUSTENLAND by SHANNON HALE. if you are a jane austen fan this will tickle your toes. Even if you arent a "fan" if you have seen any of themovies, especially the BBC (best) version of pride and prejudice you will enjoy this book. go check it out now! MAggie you will love this book!

3 comments:

The Liljenquist Family said...

hehehe! i got a shout out on the blog! i will have to find it, i've been in need of a good read this last little while. i've had to resort to rereading books for the third time! your babies are adorable and i love you!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

THANK YOU! i'm always up for a book suggestion! i'm excited!! I heard you left the primary activity right when i got there :( we had to babysit and i didn't get there until late. dang!

Valerie said...

Okay, I'm going to Amazon right now. I think my mom just rented the movie based on that book. I'm glad I didn't watch it. I'm excited!