My parents were here from last saturday to thursday. I was so lame and i didnt take a single picture!! i am kicking myself over it! We had a great time. Hunter would follow them everywhere and copy everything Papa did. It was so nice to have my mom and to do all the things i saw her do with my sisters when they were married and mothers. It was a great time. They leave again for Ghana in february and will be gone for another 18 months. the next time we have this oppurtunity with them Hunter will be almost four and Baby X (we have NOO girl name) will nearly be hunter's age now! Depressing when you think of it that way, so i wont anymore.
meanwhile, hunter is talking more and more. It is so fun, i love him so much! he definately was the entertainment when my parents were here. he is a spaz, i have no idea where he gets that! poor brad is outnumbered by the spazzy ones!
Brad finished the semester yesterday and i am sure he is glad of that! i start in january so it is back to trying to find people to watch hunter. But this is my last semester! i will be in classes alot this semester and leaving hunter kills me, but knowing that i will never have to do it again, and that i will have my degree is worth it!! i know it will be!
1 comment:
Let me know if I can help with Hunter :) I applied at Journey's but I don't know my schedule...other than that I will just be home. :) keep me updated!
Post a Comment