Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby

I am so glad brad and i put a little wager on this because i won! I could hardly sleep last night because i was having these weird dreams about the baby and what the ultra sound would show. Well we went to the dr today and we were with the ultra sound lady for a long time which was nice. I want to see my baby for as long as possible. Brad was standing the whole time with hunter in his arms who kept saying "baby". and then it was announced, "ITS A GIRL!!" I beamed, brad looked like a deer caught in the headlights and hunter said "NO!" and started crying. i really think hunter wanted a puppy instead of a girl.
So i am so excited and brad is too. i think he will be even more excited when she is born a baby and not a 12-13 year old girl which is what he fears about having a girl. You know, brad is still getting a hang of the whole female hormone thing.
Well we are excited. the hardest part will be agreeing on a name. he likes on and i like another. we have plenty of time though!

3 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

Congratulations!!! We are excited for you guys. Love,
The Pascoe's

Katie said...

YAY!!!

Allison Harris said...

Congrats on the girl. I know I love having a little girl--the clothes are so cute!