Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mother in law

i know the term "mother in law" has a negative connotation, but MY mother in law changes that. She is just the best! First of all she raised 5 boys close in age and survived!! How she did that i dont know. She is such a great gramma and hunter loves her, as do all the grandkids. I just love how when we were in the hospital to have hunter, she was so helpful and understanding and such a great mom, which is what any woman wants in that situation.
Last night when we called her to tell her we were having a girl, she was willing to meet up with us and look at girl clothes for the heck of it. I just wanted to get out of the house and "do something!" and so we did. It was so nice to be with her and she actually bought little things. i think i am still in shock going in the girls section. Anyway, it is always nice to be with her, i wish we could do it more often.
I just had to brag about how great my mother in law is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE is great I got to go shopping with her last Friday my least favorite thing but she made it fun!
She was the greatest for sharing the boys with me and letting me take them places since I didn't have kids of my own. Yeah Tammy!!

Martha said...

I'm so excited for you and your little girl. I may be biased but I think they are the best!

Celeste Adams said...

Tammy is the greatest. She is such a great mom and doesn't give herself enough credit. All of her kids turned out so wonderful and she must have had some part in that. My family loves her so much and we can't wait to see her in a couple of months.

Anonymous said...

Okay that is enough. It's easy when you have the people in your life that I do. Love you all MOM