Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One more month!!




My Momma and Pappy get home a month from today from serving as Public Affairs missionaries over all of west africa!! I can't wait!! they get to meet Hunter who they have talked to thanks to SKYPE. Hunter's favorite thing to do with Grammie is play "peek a boo". He is able to do that because brad's laptop has a web cam. I cant wait to have a big ole hug from the both of them.

However, in february, 2 months before baby is born, they are leaving to go back because they have been asked to serve another 18 months in the same mission. This breaks my heart and i know i am being selfish but this is really hard for me. So for now i am just focusing on them coming home, and ignoring the whole leaving again.

3 comments:

April and JJ said...

Hey Ally! Congratulations! I'm just reading all about your horrible sickness, I'm so sorry! That sounds aweful! :( Good news about your pills though huh? When do you find out what you're having? I'll just have to keep better tabs on your blog! Your little Hunter is so cute, and looks like he's so much fun! Take care beautiful lady, and make sure Brad is pampering you nonstop!

The Burila Bunch said...

Oh Ally!! I can totally understand how you feel. They will spend as much time with you as they can, I might have to get on that skype thingy!! You have some the best parents. I always value your parents advice. they are doing wonderful things in West Africa. The stories your mom has sent about the young people, the temple and other good service they have been involved with. It is hard to share your parents when they are so far away. I'm no substitute for your mom but can I come help when your baby comes?? We love you. Hang in there!!! One Month!!
Samantha

Katie said...

I'm so happy to hear about the pills and the job! I can't believe how miserable you have been!!! I'm prayin for ya!

Katie