Today has been the day of miracles. First brad got a job on campus, so after nearly 2 months of not having a job, and not having that income, he finally does! this will help out SOO much. Also BYU-Idaho's pharmacy had no problem getting the pills from wal greens. And when brad went to pick them up, the $300 wal green pills were only $39 at the school!!!!!!!! they are the exact same pills and dosage. PLus i get two refills!! When brad told me it was only $39 i started crying! Thank you for the prayers. They all seemed to be answered today!!
3 comments:
YAY!!!! That it is so great. I hope you can start feeling a little better now.
Tender Mercies for sure! I shared it with the kids at scripture time this morning. They thought it was funny that you peed your pants throwing up at work. Obviously, they have forgotten me doing that MANY times!
I'm so glad that you are feeling better. I felt so bad last week when you were here and got sick. It is also so exciting that Brad got a job. Nobody told us about that. Are we still going to have a Halloween party? Call me and at least we can plan something! Love you!
Post a Comment