Saturday, July 9, 2011

We're alive!

Greetings and saluations! I havent been posting anything because our computers both have died on us and therefore I cant post any pictures. Lame, I know.
But here's what's been going on. I have had 2 iron infusions and feel and MILLION times better! I dont have to take a nap 3 times a day! It truly is wonderful. Brad has 3 weeks of paid vacation off and I wonder somedays if he would rather be working than being home with a 4 and 2 year old.
Hunter and Brooke continue to grow right before our eyes and they are so much fun.

We just got back from camping with Brad's family and it was a great time. As soon as we got home I promptly put the kiddos in the bath and the water was brown!! They had so much fun!

This weekend it is my family reunion in Driggs, it's the first reunion we are having of my parents and their 7 kids and 29 grandkids!! We havent been together since the Christmas of 2008!! I just dont think 3 days is long enough! But i am so looking forward to it! This has been such a fun summer!

No comments: