Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hunter is 4 today!!

Today is HUnter's birthday and this video is from 2 yrs ago. It is the epitome of who my boy is. A very imaginitive, smart, fun, funny, problem solving boy. He made my dreams of being a Momma come true and Gookie doubled it. I am so blessed. I love everything about Hunter. He is good, kind, funny etc etc. Truly, he is AWESOME!!
This morning we were all snuggling in our bed and Brad tooted and it was awful. I said to him "that was a broccoli toot!! ugh!" and Hunter made a toot noise and said "mom that was a chicken and rice toot!" He is funny. We went to Arctic circle today and then the $1 store and he picked out a red and blue star balloon. He gave one to Gookie to share. We will be doing a joint Partay on Saturday. Happy Birthday my Hunter Boy!! I love you so much!!


No comments: