So we all loaded up in our truck and went to bear world. YOu drive through the animals and observe from your car. When we got into the bear section my heart was beating so fast and it was a bit hard to breathe, panic attack? A little. But all the bears were sleeping. I think only one old bear was sitting up. That was a big blessing. At it was good to face them and see them and that black bears arent that scary (and i will continue the self-talk). Brad's cousin was also there and her pictures on Facebook are totally differnt from ours, when they went the bears were alert and too close for my comfort. So I am really glad the bears were all bored and sleeping when we went through.
After that part we went on some rides, the petting zoo and saw the baby bears. It was a good adventurous day, and now I have been to bear world and know it's definetely not worth full price and once is enough. I would rather go to yellowstone.
No comments:
Post a Comment