We got back Sunday at 3 am. We enjoyed our time in California even if it was over 100 degrees everyday. It was great to be able to be there for Maren's baptism and that she asked me to speak. I was really touched by that. My sister and her 3 kids came back with us! This is what summer is all about, cousins, Cousins, COUSINS!!
3 comments:
Hunter looks so much like Brad...its crazy! Glad you're enjoying your summer!
Love your blog template! If you're ever driving through Vegas, and need a pit stop or a place to spend the night, let me know! I've had so many friends do that passing through, all though flying would always be more comfortable:)
I finally got to catch up on your blog. I love all the pictures, especially the TP in the pants picture!! Thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment