Well it is just us again and we are bored. We went with my sister to Utah and watched the Pioneer Parade in Salt Lake. After the parade, we drove home and my sister and kids made their way back to California. When we got home Hunter was calling out for his cousins. Pretty sad.
Brooke is too much of a scooter bug for her little cradle. So last night was Hunter's first night in a bed and not the crib so that Brooke can be in the crib. Well it was our first attempt and we had success!! He rolled off the mattress around 6 am and brad brought him into bed with us. So today for nap i tried the bed again and SUCCESS!!! i am just so glad. I hope that when it comes time to potty train it will be this easy. Laugh it up experienced moms! i can hope cant i!? ANyway, Hunter now sleeping in his bed (by bed i mean a mattress on the floor) is our big news!
2 comments:
Hey, that's great news! But if I were you I would start setting yourself up for major struggles in potty training so you're prepared to deal with the reality of it with patience. :) Oh how I dread and hate potty training...
I actually have to say that both my kids were easy to potty train. I didn't know what to expect and it ended up being way better then I could have ever imagined. So keep being hopeful :)
Post a Comment