Sunday, June 24, 2012
Logan is 3 months Old!
Logan is growing too fast for this Momma! He has been rolling over from his tummy to back since he was 2 months old! He is soo strong and loves to stand on your legs while you hold him and loves to look around while on his tummy. We found out he had reflux which was causing him to cry ALL THE TIME because he was hurting. I could put him down like 20 minutes a day and that was it! now he is on his tummy all the time and then if he is tired he will just fall asleep on his tummy. He LOVES his siblings and just smiles and then and lights up when he sees them. He is a talker and I love it! Brad said , "Just what this family needs, another talker!" Of course we do!! He is a happy little baby and I cant stop kissing him!
It's so fun to look at old pictures and see the similar looks of our kiddos and the differences. WHo do you think Logan looks like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment