Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My April Babies

Brooke turned 3 on the 22nd and I cant believe how the time has flown by. Since having Logan my eyes have really opened to how old she is and how big she is. She is ALL girl and loves dress up, dancing and singing. She ADORES Hunter Boy and I love it when she calls him that. She is getting more and more into imaginary play and I love to just listen to her. She is hillarious! She is sassy! She is sweet! She is needed in this family! I love my Gookie Girl! Hunter turns 5 on the 28th and this last Monday we registered him for KINDERGARDEN!! I just cant wrap my head around him being this old! Our screen saver on the computer is all of our pictures and to see him so young seems like it was yesterday and I recognize how much he has grown. I dont think Brooke and Logan could ask for a better big brother! I love Hunter's imagination! He can play with a rope for hours and will have imagined it several different things. He LOVEs learning. He loves animals. He is sweet. He is fun. He is funny and he is kind. He is handsome! I love my Hunter Boy so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do do have such wonderful kids. I've enjoyed getting to know them. You're one lucky Mommy.
-Suzanne