After many prayers we founf a bigger home!! And we started moving in yesterday. Brad is working graveyard shifts and has had 6 hours if sleep in 3 days. He tried to take a nap but apparently has a cavity and the pain was keeping him from sleeping. So he took the only thing we had which.was a tylenol PM!! We are not completely moved and I pulled a back muscle yesterday.and am worthless. So right now the kiddos are playing downstairs, Brad is dead in bed and my nephew and good friend and bringing more over mote boxes from the old house. Soo grateful of them. Kiddos'' beds need to be put.together and a dresser pulled into their room and i can start unpacking clothes.
I have had about 5 episdoes of tears in thiz moving process. Thankful to Memaw who took the kiddos and our friend Camille.who had them today. My parents drove in a blizzard to come today to help clean and my nephew and kiece and friend helped today. Its just been hard and we are tired. I have had sleep and feel like a walking zombie, i dont know how Brad has been doing it!! We did throw soo much away and the unpacking doesnt seem as daunting. However we still have to get everything out of the old place and finish cleaning as well.
2 comments:
Good luck with everything. I wish I could help! Can't wait to see pictures! ((HUGS!))
Moving is so exhausting, but so great when its over. How awesome you found a bigger home! Take it easy, little steps forward each day, one box unpacked at a time:D
Post a Comment