We had a nice warm weekend and today is nice and warm too! So i came home from class and me, kaitlyng and HUnter boy were off to Rigby Lake! i love that place. it is the closest thing to a beach we have, minus the waves. Hunter really enjoyed it and so did kaitlyn. She is such a BIG help. It is so much fun to have her here. We listen to the music in the truck really loud and dance and sing really loud. i love it!! i hope and niece or nephew will come every summer. we are loving it!
2 comments:
Isn't Kaitlyn's swim suit so cute? She looks like she did in the Morro Bay pictures when she was 3-all covered in sand! I am glad it is warming up so you guys can go and have some fun!
Rigby lake looks like fun! I need a lake, we are melting! Your pictures are so cute, and hunter's suit is really cute! I love your July 4th pics. BTW, I found a tape containing a lost episode of Passions, filmed in Rexburg, ID. . . intrigued?
Post a Comment