Hello friends and family, this week has been crazy with weather, school and appointments like i mentioned. To add to all of that i miscarried on thursday. We found out 5 days before and i was 6 weeks pregnant. i went to the dr on tuesday because i was having pain and spotting. can i just say that we need better OBGYN's here! the women's clinic sees like 30 women in an hour, i just feel so rushed and like i am just a number to them rather than a person. after talking to my sisters and hearing their experiences i was blown away, an OBGYN that actually sits and talks with you?!? i want that! Can i get an amen?!?!? ANyway,
Thank you tanya and samuel for being great aunties on friday. i just laid like a slug all day and didnt have to worry about Hunter because i knew he was in good, loving hands.
Today i am still cramping but did get some questions answered by dr. allred when i called. i am doing much better emotionally now. poor mom feels bad because she was in Ivory Coast, a differnt country other than Ghana and came home to my emails. nothing is better than mom, but my sisters were just wonderful.
Bradley did great the first day. he was sad and didnt want to go to class but did. After that he was in the "need to fix it mode". He did great with me and my emotions. i think that is the thing that flabbergasts him the most, when i am emotional, being from all boys and all. but he does well.
Good news, Brad ran for the Social Work Committee and got voted in. So now that he is on the committe they will put them in positions. i am proud of him for going for it and getting it.
Hunter is walking all over the place now. it is so funny because he just laughs and talks the whole time he is doing it. he thinks he is hot stuff now. so the next time he is with Averee, he wont need to use her for a walker!
4 comments:
I don't know if you are up for a drive, but Dr Huggins in IF is wonderful. She is the only on in her practice but she does have a physician assistant to help out. She is wonderful. We finally got Kim to go to her after her nasty ordeal. Ask, Kim, she loved her too.
I'm so sorry Ally. That's such a bummer, and then to be treated like cattle at the doctor's office. Let me know if I can do anything from afar!
Ally, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I wish I were closer for you. I love you.
Hey Ally. I know you don't really know me. I am in your ward. Corinne Hoyt. I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. I hope things are better for you.
I was just curious if you wanted to host a lia sophia jewelry party. It might help keep your mind off things and I think you would do really well and have lots of fun. What mom doesn't need a girls night right? Let me know what you think. Email me at corinnehoyt@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment