
Yes, yes, that is a song from High School Musical.(which i know thanks to Malia, Hollie, Kaitlyn, Maren, Jamyn uh and all the other nieces) But this is the start of something new, i am trying to do a BLOG!! I gave into peer pressure, everyone else is doing it so why aren't we? So here it goes. I am still trying to figure out what the heck i am doing, so please bear with me. Since i am the one who is going to be doing this, i thought Brad should have some part so he chose the especially delicious toast from Nacho Libre, one of our favorite movies. It is actually the ONLY movie i have ever heard Brad laugh out loud while watching.
I am chugging along in school this semester while Bradley works since he is off track. Everything has really fallen into place for me to being able to go back to school and be a momma at the same time. Prayers really are answered. The doozey will be this summer since brad and i are both on track and will be going to school full time. how will it work? i think we will worry about it when we get there, oh and pray really hard.
i am getting spring fever since it has been so warm lately, yup, a whopping 40 degrees. but i am serious it is like spring! (laugh it up you californians!)
Ciao
3 comments:
Oh dear sweet ally! I was PUMPED to see you have a blog! And even more pumped to see you have a gorgeous little boy! Even with a baby food beard, he's just so cute! I too am working on having a blog like the rest of the world,and when I'm done I'll share! Thanks for sharing yours!!!
What a cute blog. It is so fun to see what you guys are up too. Now we need to have Papa Steve get a computer. Ha Ha Ha! Atleast Tammy can see it at work. I totally understand the working and going to school and the mommy thing. Its really hard juggling everything. But you can do it!! Tell Brad Cannon's hair is getting long. We love and miss you guys. Give the cute boy of yours a bit smooch from me.
Yay for a blog! I'm so excited that I'll get to see regular pictures and updates from you. Thank you, thank you!!
Post a Comment